It’s Friday 21st August 2020, in today's show we catch up on all the news since last pod including the release of the fixtures, seasons tickets, pre-season season fixtures and everything else.
- Support us on Patreon https://www.patreon.com/seasiderspod
- Follow us on Twitter https://www.twitter/seasiderspod
- Like us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/seasiderspo
- Subscribe to our YouTube channel https://www.youtube.com/c/SeasiderspodcastCoUk
- Fixtures are out: Plymouth away first game
- Switch to Sams graphic
- Any games we are looking forward to
- Beat Barrow 2-1 having already beaten Port Vale and Southport in other pre-season games
- Play match highlights
- Play Critchley interview
- Also beat Southport last Saturday with dubious camera work to say the least
- Strength of the squad, go through the positions and comment
- Everton streaming live tomorrow, £6.
- Some people moaning about the price!
- Stoke away in round one of Carabao cup
- First time played ‘em since 2010
- On Sat 29th August
- EFL trophy draw - Leeds U21, Accy, Barrow
- Supporters club
- Callum MacDonald gone on loan to Tranmere (talked about)
- Season Ticket early bird has finished. Around 3000 sold with cap at 4000
- Speculate as to why its being capped
- Rumoured to be ater Beni Baningime, central midfielder from Everton.
Support our content
If you enjoy our pods and want to chuck us a few quid to say thanks, please consider becoming a patron supporter of the show. Starting from the price of a pint per month, you can help support our costs, make the show better and get bonus content and services in return.
To find out more and hopefully sign up go to our Patreon page.
Subscribe on YouTube
Help us grow on YouTube by subscribing to the Seasiders Podcast YouTube channel and you will be notified whenever we are doing a live show and/or release new content.
Leave us Apple Podcast review
Leave us an Apple podcasts rating and review - this helps us grow and gain exposure in the said podcast store.
Cheers and Up the ‘Pool!
John, Tim, Nick, Matt, Sam & Tom