It’s Monday 4th of April 2022 and joining us this evening to help us preview round two of tomorrow’s West Lancashire derby at Deepdale is Tom Harrison, who you may remember joined us before the “big fat boo inducing” performance at Bloomfield Road back in October.
- Introduce Tom Harrison
- Ryan Lowe
- Has the style of football changed and are you happy with it?
- You’ve had some great results and some shocking results under him, what have been the highs and lows (no pun intended)
- Press conference today
- Injury list
- Preston & Blackpool
- Blackpool making late call on Dujon Sterling, Jordan Gabriel trained and may play a part, but only if Sterling can’t make it having missed 5 weeks.
- Keshi, Maxwell and Keogh all 100% fit to play, likely too soon for Garbutt.
- 100 anniversary match for Tom Finney
- Just a ruse from Peter Ridsdale to justify the ticket allocation?
- Have the Nobbers been dishing out free tickets?
- What crowd are they expecting?
- Stats corner
- Form of both teams
- The lasst double between the two sides was in 72/73 season\
- We concede a lot more open play chances than PNE 39.7 to 29.5 xG
- Both got top quality keepers - Dan Grimshaw 4.1 prevented goals, Daniel Iversen 3.6, Chris Maxwell 3.4.
- Keshi Anderson averages 2 key passes per game, progressive carries average distance 10m, on par with Bowler.
- Match Predictions
- Starting Eleven
- We pick our starting eleven
Support our content
If you enjoy our pods and want to chuck us a few quid to help us with our costs, please consider becoming a Patreon supporter of the show.
Starting from the price of a pint per month, you can help support our costs, make the show better and get bonus content and services in return.
To find out more and hopefully sign up visit our Patreon page.
Subscribe on YouTube
Help us grow on YouTube by subscribing to the Seasiders Podcast YouTube channel and you will be notified whenever we are doing a live show and/or release new content.
Leave us an Apple Podcast review
Leave us an Apple podcasts rating and review - this helps us grow and gain exposure in the said podcast store.
Cheers and Up the ‘Pool!